A local youth group (Girl Guides) is in need of a new home!
Can you offer premises?
Can you suggest a venue in the New lodge/ North Queen Street/ Antrim Road area which we could look in to using?
About Girl Guides:
• ?Mission – provide a challenging Guiding programme within a safe environment, to enable all girls and young women to develop their full potential
• ?Run by amazing (unpaid!) volunteers who deliver quality programmes of activity to young people.
• ?Part of the worldwide Girl Guiding family which has over 10 million members!
• ?Recently inspected by Dept. of Education Inspectorate – and received a glowing report reflecting the high value of Girl Guiding!
• ?Training for volunteers includes Child Protection, First Aid, Programme Planning, Outdoor Skills and more.
Guiding helps broaden the horizons of young people, allowing them to build confidence & self-esteem, increase their employability and develop all sorts of skills!
If you can help or have any suggestions, please contact Justine Sweeney by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Patrick’s Guide Unit