North Belfast Partnership's LEAP Employment & Training Support Service is currently taking ongoing referrals to its service.
LEAP is a North Belfast Partnership employability project in operation under European Social Funding since 2008 helping people into work by engaging with employers and matching suitable candidates to a role. It is funded by the European Social Fund and match funded by the Department for Social Development and assists job seekers and economically inactive people with job seeking advice and other services.
Anyone unemployed in Belfast is eligible for referral to LEAP.
LEAP’s service consists of:
• LEAP can work with anyone who is unemployed /economically inactive
Public motivational workshops for jobseekers
• Works with anyone who is unemployed /economically inactive
• Public motivational and guidance workshops for jobseekers
• Connects employers with job seekers
• Proactive marketing of CV’s and promotion of clients to employers
• Hard and Soft skills ‘Training / Education Needs Analysis’ and signposting
• CV support and guidance
• Pre-employment programmes
• Mock interviews and feedback
• Guidance on using other support services
• Post-placement support
To refer someone to LEAP call: (028) 90752990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Belfast Partnership, Units 42-44, North City Business Centre, 2 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GG