FREE Employability Seminar
‘Personal Effectiveness for Employment’
North Belfast Partnership’s LEAP Project has partnered with Time Associates to bring to jobseekers a FREE employability seminar enabling you to compete in interviews, communicate effectively in any work environment whilst setting motivational goals for life and employment.
Date/Time: NICVA, Conference Room A, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB on Friday 21st November 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
By the end of the workshops participants will:
• Identify the key characteristics of Personal Effectiveness
• Present themselves effectively to others in work or during an interview
• Develop Self-Empowerment & challenge self perceptions
• Identify the Behaviours and Attitudes employers want
• Develop Effective Communication Skills
• Learn Goal Setting techniques for life and employment
Lunch & Course materials will be provided. You need to be unemployed to be eligible for the workshop.
Please forward to your contacts and clients.
To book your place or for a group please email –
email@example.com or phone or text 07508 377810
NICVA’s Location: 61 Duncairn Gardens,North Queen Street, Belfast, BT15 2GB