Exploring Enterprise2 Programme Launches
Give your future a boost with the Exploring Enterprise2 Programme!
Exploring Enterprise2 is a FREE programme that helps you identify your needs in getting back into employment or taking your business idea to the next level and beyond.
Whether you would like to turn your hobby into a business, learn to sell online, explore self-employment as an option around your work life balance, or would just like to simply learn more about business, the Exploring Enterprise2 programme can provide you with tailored help and support to achieve your goals.
We're here to help
The Exploring Enterprise2 Programme will enable you to:
- Improve your skills to help you learn more about business
- Meet new people
- Get back on track
- Generate a potential business idea
- Potentially gain a QCF Level II in Understanding Business Enterprise after portfolio has been submitted
The Level 2 Understanding Business Enterprise award is composed of five units all of which are mandatory. The units include;
- Personal Qualities and Abilities for Business
- Understand Business Planning
- Understand How to Market a Business
- Understand Business Resource and Legal Issues
- Understand How to Manage Money in a Business
North City Business Centre is offering support and advice from experienced advisors with access to mainstream business support options. Limited spaces available so contact us now to register your interest or reserve a place! For more information contact Kat Maguire on 028 9074 7470 or send an email to email@example.com
''This project is part-financed by the European Social Fund, the Department for Employment and Learning, Enterprise Northern Ireland and the Local Enterprise Agencies under the Northern Ireland ESF Programme 2007-2013"