Do you work with unemployed young people? Do you want to help them Boost their chances? Great news! Boost are offering FREE CV clinics to small groups of young people to help them improve their chances of finding employment and get them “job ready”.
· Our experienced staff come to your premises or a suitable venue nearby + provide all materials
· We deliver morning or afternoon clinics for 6-12 young people and they last 2.5 hours
· We provide lunch for your young people
To be eligible, young people must:
· Be aged 16 -24 years old
· Live in a rural or mixed urban/rural area (we can check this for you)
· Be unemployed or working/studying less than 16 hours per week
What do the young people get?
· A professional CV that sells their skills and abilities
· They learn how to prepare for and be successful at interviews
· Their own “Get that Job Toolkit” – an interactive CD-Rom
· £25 interview essentials payment
· 6 months of mentoring support including “Text the Expert” service
· A Certificate in Employability approved by employers
This offer is available for a limited time only. To find out more or to book your CV Clinic call Edel today on 028 93 356731 or email email@example.com.